GDPR allows an organisation to communicate with people if it’s in the organisation’s interest to do so – but only if it doesn’t override the recipient’s rights and should only involve communications that one would reasonable expect. The same applies to sharing personal data.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email preferences?
- Who do you share my data with?
- I have opted-out of emails and are still receiving emails what should I do?
- How do I request the right to be forgotten?
- How do I opt-in to give my consent for you to share my data with my supported charity?
- What is legitimate interest?
- What is consent?
- What is GDPR?