The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU regulation. It aims to give people more control over their data and places various requirements on organisations and charities in how they use personal data. GDPR governs the way in which we can use, process, and store personal data.
Articles in this section
- How do I request the right to be forgotten?
- Who do you share my data with?
- I have opted-out of emails and are still receiving emails what should I do?
- How do I opt-in to give my consent for you to share my data with my supported charity?
- What is legitimate interest?
- What is consent?
- What is GDPR?
- What does Give as you Live Online do with my data?
- What does Give as you Live Online do with my shopping details?