If a member changes their preferences to remove consent for their data to be shared with their charity, then this member will no longer appear in reports. We will also contact you to let you know.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything we need to do with our charity account?
- If a member changes their contact preferences and decides they no longer want us to be able to contact them how are we informed?
- How will we be informed if a member requests the right to be forgotten?
- What consent wording do you use? Which communications channels does it cover?
- What can we do with personal data collected after GDPR launches live?
- What can we do with personal data collected before GDPR launches?
- Will our old reports created in the charity admin be removed so we can no longer access them?
- Which reports are being updated and when?
- What GDPR updates are being made to Give as you Live and when?