If you are unable to login using Facebook this maybe because your Facebook settings on the Give as you Live app are not sharing the correct information in order to be able to log you in. To resolve this issue:
- Log in to Facebook on a PC/Mac
- On the top menu bar click the down arrow to get a menu then select Settings
- On the left menu choose Apps then, if necessary, select Show All in the middle.
- Find the ‘Give as you Live’ entry and click the pen symbol to edit settings
5. Check that Email Address is available and is ticked.
6. If not then :
6a. come out of the edit settings pane and click the cross next to the ‘Give as you Live’ entry to remove it.
6b. go to www.giveasyoulive.com and sign in with Facebook – you will be prompted to confirm the info you provide – do not remove email address – it is essential!