Quotes may differ to other comparison websites or the provider's own website and ultimately it is your choice which policy you purchase. If you find a cheaper quote elsewhere and that provider is part of Give as you Switch, you can always try phoning the provider, reference the quote number and then attempt to negotiate a cheaper price.
Articles in this section
- What does the comparison tool do? Why should I use it?
- When will my donation appear?
- I'm not sure how to answer a specific part of the form – what shall I do?
- If I have to phone a provider, can I still claim a donation?
- How do I retrieve my saved quotes?
- How many days do I have to purchase my policy?
- Will you notify me when I am due to renew?
- What happens if I cancel my policy?
- What if I find a quote somewhere else cheaper?
- Do you pass my details onto any third parties?