To change your homepage in Internet Explorer, go to 'Tools' (the cog icon) on your browser's tool bar, then go to 'Internet Options' and 'General'. Enter www.giveasyoulive.com into the space for your homepage, or any other URL you choose, or click the 'Use current' button if you are already on the page you want to use. Then click the apply button.
To change your homepage in Firefox, go to 'Tools' , 'Options', 'General' and enter your home page address then press ok.
To change your homepage in Google Chrome:
- In the top-right corner of your window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings. (If you're using a Chromebook, click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.)
- Under "On start-up," click Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click the link Set pages.
- Enter the web address of the page that you want to see when you open Chrome.
- Click OK.
To change your homepage in Safari click on the menu button, then on 'preferences' and 'general'. Enter in the website you want into the 'Homepage' Field.
To change your homepage in Microsoft Edge:
Click on the three dots on the top right hand side
Click on Settings
Under the option 'Open with' select 'Specific page or pages'
Change the drop down box to custom
Delete the start option by clicking on the cross to the right hand side
Then type the website address you want as your homepage into the 'Enter a web address field'
Press the plus symbol to add this as your homepage
Restart Edge and Everyclick should load as your homepage.