Sometimes during a purchase or when going through to check out the Give as you Live Online Donation Reminder heart icon may turn red. This is usually when you are forwarded onto a secure payment site where the Give as you Live Online icon cannot display green. As long as the icon is green and your account is logged in before visiting this page, your purchase should be tracked in your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I view the donations I have raised?
- When will my charity receive my donations?
- Why hasn't my donation been added to my account?
- Why is my donation pending?
- I received a donation for a shop I did not make
- Can I claim a donation if i forgot to use Give as you Live Online?
- Sainsbury's missing donations
- Shopping with eBay
- The Donation Reminder heart turns red after I am redirected to a payment webpage