The fundraisers report will list all active fundraising pages within a specific time frame. This is a non-financial report telling you the title, timeframe and URL of the pages, as well as contact details for the page owner. If you need financial information about sponsorship please create the donations report.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the reports?
- What do the different report columns mean?
- Will I have access to supporter names and email addresses?
- How do I find out how many people have signed up to Give as you Live?
- Which report will show me fundraising pages that are open?
- What report should I request if I need to see a breakdown of which supporters are using the member get member scheme?