If you are trying to sign in with correct details and it keeps wiping the fields, it is most likely you need to allow third party cookies.
Please select your browser below to check your cookies:
- From the Tools menu located at the top right-hand corner of the browser window, select Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and then select Advanced.
- Ensure that accept is selected for both First-party cookies and Third-party cookies.
- Press OK to apply the changes.
- Click the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings.
- Click on Advanced on the left side.
- Under 'Privacy and security' select 'Site settings' and 'Cookies'.
- You will need to make sure that 'block third party cookies' in not ticked/on.
Firefox have recently changed the layout of settings. If the below instructions are not correct for your version of Firefox please do get in touch and we can try to find the right settings for your version.
- Select the menu panel in the top right corner of the Firefox browser.
- Select 'options' and the 'Privacy & Security ' tab.
- Under 'History' set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Under 'Cookies and Site' and 'content blocking' you will need to select 'Custom' Ensure that no boxes are selected.
- Close the settings tab down, the settings will save.
- Under the left top Safari button in the task bar, select Preferences
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set Block cookies and other website data to Never
- Close the window
- Click on Menu in the top left corner and select Settings.
- Click Browser section on left side panel.
- Go to Network section and click on Change proxy settings.
- Click on Privacy tab at the top. In settings move the bar to Medium
- If you have XP Service Pack 2, the section below Settings will say Pop-up Blocker
- Select the Pop-up Blocker checkbox and click the Settings button
- Add the attatched white list websites to the Address of WebSite to Allow box
- Close the pop-up blocker window.
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Trusted Sites button
- Click on Sites
- Add whitelist websites in the box
- Click Close
- Click OK
If you are using a browser that is not listed above or any of the instructions given are incorrect/do not apply to your browser version please do not hesitate to get in touch with out help team.