If you are trying to sign in with correct details and it keeps wiping the fields, it is most likely you need to allow third party cookies.
To enable Give as you Live to work on your browser you may need to change some of your settings. Not everyone’s computer is set up the same and sometimes you’ll need to make some minor tweaks so we can track any funds you may raise and donate them to your charity.
Are third party cookies enabled?
Please select your browser below to check your cookies:
- From the Tools menu located at the top right-hand corner of the browser window, select Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and then press Advanced.
- Tick the box under Override automatic cookie handling and then make sure Accept is selected for both First-party cookies and Third-party cookies. Press OK to apply the changes.
- Click the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings near the bottom of the page.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section
- Select 'Allow local data to be set' to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies
- Accept third party cookies should be set to 'Always'
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Click the Safari menu icon .
- Select Preferences
- Select the privacy tab
- Make sure 'block cookies 'never' is selected
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click/tap on the more actions button on the toolbar (the three dots icon), and click/tap on Settings.
- Click/tap on View advanced settings towards the bottom.
- Under Cookies, select don’t block cookies