The most common reason for a transaction being declined is a breach of the retailer's terms and conditions. These can be viewed on the retailer's store page on Give as you Live Online.
The most common other 'sources' are: -
- Visiting the retailer via another 'source', such as an email, website, or push notification.
- A sponsored link/ advert.
- Using the retailer's app.
- Using voucher codes or offers not listed on Give as you Live Online.
- Using another 'cashback site' such as Top Cashback or Quidco.
- Returning an item from your shop.
If you think your purchase should not have been declined, please make a claim via your account and we will contact the retailer to try and resolve the issue.