How Long does it take for a donation to show in my account?
Transactions can sometimes take up to 7 days to appear in your account. This is because the retailer you bought your item from needs to report this purchase to us before we can update your account.
Most retailers are quick to send us the required information and in the majority of cases, your transaction will appear in your account quickly after the purchase. You will receive a confirmation email when the transaction has been reported to us.
Why isn't my donation showing in my account?
There can be a number of reasons why your donations may not be showing in your member account, including:
- Not being signed into Give as you Live Online during the purchase
- Use of voucher codes that have not been issued by Give as you Live Online
- Breach of specific terms and conditions set out by the retailer - all terms and conditions can be viewed on the retailer's store page on Give as you Live Online
- The purchase not being tracked to your account
- Use of a Antivirus software or pop-up blockers
- The transaction is credited to another source/affiliate e.g clicking through to a retailer's website via a source other than Give as you Live Online, such as an email from the retailer, a push notification, or via another website.-Cookies are not enabled on your web browser
- Making a return on a transaction. If you have purchased multiple items in one shop and then returned an item from your purchase with the retailer, the donation will be cancelled.
If you believe you have visited the retailer correctly and 7 days have passed, please submit a claim via this link: https://www.giveasyoulive.com/account/claim/list.